Beautiful designer Rifle Paper Co. prints!
Thank you for supporting small businesses. All masks are my own pattern and made in my smoke and pet free home studio in Wyoming.
All mask purchases are final. Returns or exchanges will NOT be accepted for sanitary reasons.
* Lined with soft organic cotton
* Optional nose wire can be added upon request!
* Adult 8" Wide
* Tween/Adult Small 7" Wide
*Child 6" Wide
* My masks are made of 2 layers of high quality 100% COTTON. *(Check out my other listings for more fabric options)
* SOFT and stretchy ear loops for a comfortable fit. (My 6' 2" husband is wearing the same size as me.)
* Pleated mask EXPANDS vertically to help you achieve the best fit for you.
* Coordinating solid color on the other side makes these reversible. Filter pocket opens at the bottom.
*Machine or hand wash. Lay flat to dry and retain the pleats.
* One size fits MOST!
If you want a KIDS size for ages 3- 12 years old (*please note the CDC recommends that children under 2 years of age should NOT wear a mask) please make note of that at checkout or send me a message for a private listing.
Adult size fits most adults 12 & up.
These DO NOT have a nose wire.
* Make sure to wash your hands before and after putting o removing your mask for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
*Make sure that the mask covers your nose and mouth when wearing it in public.
*Make sure that you can breath well.
*Avoid touching the mask after positioned. If you touch the mask when wearing it wash your hands.
* When removing the mask do it carefully. Avoid to touching the mask itself. It can be contaminated. Do not touch your mouth, nose our eyes when removing your mask. Hold it by the loops and put it in the washer machine.
*Wash your mask between each use with detergent and warm or hot water.
* Don't share your mask!
PayPal and Direct Checkout accepted...Your item will be shipped only after payment has been cleared, so please be aware of that if paying by e-Check.
If you need to cancel your order, let me know as soon as possible, and I will cancel the transaction ONLY if your order has not yet been created. If the components have already been ordered and production on the order has already started, I reserve the right to complete the sale and ship the item.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Once an item leaves my home, I no longer have any control over it. I cannot be held responsible for delays caused by USPS, especially during the holiday season. JOY in the Morning is not responsible for anything lost or stolen in transit (USPS). You will be provided with a tracking number and can use it to track your package via usps.com
Right now we ship only using US Postal Service First Class or Priority shipping unless otherwise stated. If you need a faster shipping method, please contact me PRIOR to checking out so that I can upgrade your listing's shipping cost. Express shipping is available for an additional cost.
I ship all orders directly through Etsy, so be certain to double check the address you enter to ensure your package reaches it's destination. Incorrect addresses will only delay the shipment.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
DUE TO ITEMS BEING CUSTOM-MADE, THEY ARE NON-REFUNDABLE...
Sep 3, 2021
Love these. They’re my favorite masks for sure! Can’t wait to order more.
Aug 26, 2021
The masks are very well made, especially the ear loops. I got the tween size, only thinking about the size of the mask, but I think I should have considered the fact that it might feel tighter. My plan is to use an ear saver with it. They washed well, the print is beautiful, and overall, I'm really happy with them.
Aug 19, 2021
We love the masks! My daughter has had a hard time finding one that she liked and felt comfortable in until we found these! The tween masks are super comfortable and fits perfect.
Aug 18, 2021
Truly beautiful masks. Also soft and the earloops are extra soft, a must for me! I went to order more on my lunchbreak, but ran out of time. Will be waiting for the shop to reopen on the 7th. Happy homeschooling!
Aug 14, 2021